Being a charitable organization, we organize religious trips all over the India. Till now we have been to Chintpoorni, Jawalaji, Balaji etc. moreover we as an organization has done lot of donations at mental hospital helping the needy ladies, gents, criminals and even the young children. Moreover we have been to jail many a times providing the basic necessities to the criminals. Even we have helped the underprivileged children of low society giving them proper amenities of the life.
Even we provide them with sweaters and stationery in winter season. Also we believe a lot in organizing langars and community kitchen providing food to the needy people who cannot fulfill their needs. Recently we have started organizing medical camps so that people can get the diseases like blood sugar, blood pressure, weight, eye check up etc. We even help in getting the marriages arranged of the poor society girls. We even organize bhajans at houses of various people, to uplift the Indian culture in the world.
What We Do?
- To organize free medical camps and provide means for rendering free medical help & blood donation to deserving persons.
- To help the poor and needy student with study materials.
- To arrange free marriage for weaker section and downtrodden girls.
- To preach against dowry ,use of intoxicant and other social evils.
- To protect the right of women against the feticides.
- To donates free cloths to poor people according to season
- To provide financial help in funeral ceremony
- To help suffering people in the case any natural or man- created disasters/accidents, calamities.
- To provide help to dumb and deaf children in education.
- To provide people with cultural, educational and health services.
- Spreading awareness and Knowledge through differents sections of society.
- Sharing women in the activities of the society and activating.
- Helping poor people through delivering different services with little money.
- Improving the formal education of needy students.
- Improving the physical well-being of poor.
- Raising awareness for different issues and struggles in daily life.
- To provide opportunities to young people for skills development, training and employment.
- To contribute to the quality of care and support for older people.
His inspiration and role model is his father Mr. Nand Kishore Mahajan, Who was a hardworking politician and a renowned social worker. During elections, he used to be so much busy with work that he came home after 15 days. But he never took advantage of his position for his personal matters. He had four sons out of which Mr. Vijay Mahajan was at second number. His eldest son and his eldest brother, Mr. Kewal Kishan, who was an Income Tax Officer at the time helped him financially as well intellectually. Seeing all these adverse conditions from his childhood he had firm determination in his mind that he will do his best in making the life better, of poor and needy people.
Thus with the grace of God he got this lucky opportunity to work for poor people in the year 1985. In earlier times he used to work alone. He used to collect funds and used to help the poor and needy parents to help them to marry their daughters and their lives. After that in 2002 Mr. Pawan Nischal joined him and did the same task. Afterwards Mr. Anoop Mittal joined him and helped him in this charity work. Along with this, Mr. Anoop Mittal joined them with NISHKAM service of cervical pain and backaches. Then later on Mr. Kashiv Seth joined him and tried giving these efforts a shape. Afterwards Mr. Rakesh Verma joined him and the team became big. United they had a get together at Mr. Pankaj Naib’s house and the society got for its service Nishkam Sewa Samiti.